FALL FASHION WITH TEVA.




#SOCKSANDSANDALS

GET OG UNIVERSAL PUFF SANDALS HERE.



I partnered with Teva to show you my take on the socks and sandals trend. If you've been following me since I started blogging, you know that my style always consists of mixing vintage, second hand and streetwear pieces. So that's exactly the route I went with this outfit. I've actually worn looks in the past that consists socks and sandals. It's not unconventional to me, I personally think it's a cool look. As a 90s kid, I grew up seeing my fashion heroes like Will Smith kill this look. Check out the Fresh Prince himself with his on take on the trend.



For this outfit, I decided to mix 2 of my different styles. One is the timeless, Japanese workwear style that I've always fancied and the second is the street style you see in Chinatown. I wanted people to see this and think that it's still me and not a person who is trying too hard to pull off the sandals and socks look. I decided to shoot in Chinatown because oddly enough, it's one of my favorite places to take fashion notes from. I've seen numerous elder gentlemen sport the sock and sandals look in Chinatown effortlessly since I was a kid. I love seeing everyday people put pieces together in a non conventional way. They just put on clothes for comfort or work. It just comes off super stylish. A yellow baseball cap to add a pop of color, a denim pinstriped top coat with black chinos and the OG Universal Puff in green with white socks as the icing on the cake is the look I went with for you guys. If you're going to do sandals with socks, my advice is to do plain socks. The sandals is loud enough to make a statement.




 Are you a fan of socks and sandals? How would you wear them?

Designed to pair perfectly with the campsite of your dreams, this outdoor-themed Original Universal features quilted straps inspired by all things down insulated.

  • Adventure-ready ripstop straps with quilted stitch details inspired by classic outdoor gear
  • Pop color hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
  • Universal Strapping System
  • EVA foam footbed cushions and softly supports for all-day comfort
  • Rubber outsole

GET OG UNIVERSAL PUFF SANDALS HERE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts