BRANDS I LOVE: the Hill-Side.


I was introduced to The Hill-Side brand through the collaboration I did with GQ and Gap last summer and I immediately pegged them as my favorite. Modeled after vintage fit and flare, their pieces spoke to me immediately. The Hill-Side exemplifies Modern Vintage.


Breakdown:
SHOP THE LOOK.

  • Vintage Stetson Hat. Purchased for $45.00SHOP STETSON HATS HERE
  • This just may be my favorite hat. It's a vintage Stetson I purchased in San Francisco on the same day that I proposed to my wife. <3.
  • Vintage 1970s Denim Jacket. Another Man's Treasure. $45.00.
  • One of favorite recent finds. As you can see, I am currently on a Japanese/Americana heritage kick, so I couldn't pass this one up.
  • The Hill-Side Liza's Tree Drawing Button Down. SHOP SHIRT HERE.
  • I am also really fond of short-sleeve printed button down shirts lately! This shirt is my absolute favorite from the Spring Collection.
  • Topman Pleated High Waisted Pants. ON SALE. $15.00.
  • Lucked out with this pair! I was shopping for my best friend's wedding and decided to take a peek at the TopMan sale section and this gem was the last of its kind on the rack! No joke-- it was glowing when I found it.
  • The Hill-Side Early Trainer Duck Canvas Sneaker. SHOP SHOES HERE.
  • One of the most clean and comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn. It also has an incredibly old fashioned look. A must have for you guys!

Comments

  1. That coat is epic! Good find.

    The Hill-Side definitely holds some amazing pieces. Shoes look like a summer time must-have. Good post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On wedding day, I had a complimentary attendant, who was helpful in getting my husband and myself champagne, and she also made sure that we were eating. I gave my heartfelt appreciation to the staff at San Francisco wedding venues for their tremendous effort in making our day the most special day of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story, i'm MaryJane born in Williamsburg,Virginia Usa..my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
    Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
    whatsapp...+27663492930

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts