SESSIONS WITH JAYSON CUNHA.

Shot by Jayson Cunha.
(@jcvnha)

I met Jay through my other friend Jeremy a few months ago and we instantly clicked. I was quickly drawn to the way he shoots and the enthusiasm he shows when shooting projects. This is our first one together but you can bank on it that you will be seeing us working together more often. These sets are one of my favorite photos in a long time. The edits are done with precision and I was in awe as soon as I saw it. Talented kid indeed.


Apparel Breakdown:

VINTAGE HAT. WOOLRICH. THRIFTED / JACKET. GRAYERS. GET IT HERE. / SHIRT. GRAYERS. GET IT HERE. / PANTS. J.CREW. THRIFTED. / SHOES. CROSBY SQUARE. GET IT HERE.


Apparel Breakdown:

VINTAGE HAT. STETSON. thrifted. GET IT HERE/ JACKET. THE HILL SIDE/GAP. GET IT HERE. / TIE. VINTAGE. THRIFTED. / SHIRT. THE HILL SIDE/GAP. GET IT HERE. / PANTS. THE HILL SIDE/GAP. GET IT HERE. / SOCKS. UNIQLO. GET IT HERE. / SHOES. PF FLYERS. GET IT HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts