Denny x Fossil.

Shot by Andy Melendez.
(@andylvlac)

#FOSSILSTYLE

I can always count on my Fossil leather messenger bag every morning before work. Everything I need from my laptop to my daily essentials fits! I know nothing will go wrong whenever I have this trusty bag. And for $198, this bag is definitely LRSC approved!

The carryall for the season? Our highly practical Aiden messenger is sleek in style, pulled-together and professional without ever being too serious. Cavalry twill and classic details make it the ideal travel companion for all your adventures. This bag is large enough to hold laptops up to 14" Macbook® Pro and similar sized models. "

GET YOURS NOW. SHOP HERE.
#FOSSILPARTNER.


Apparel Breakdown:

H&M BLAZER. $45.00 / J.CREW LINEN SHIRT. GET IT HERE. / VINTAGE TIE. $5.00 / PERRY ELLIS PANTS. GET IT HERE. / CROSBY SQUARE SHOES. GET IT HERE. / FOSSIL MESSENGER BAG. $198.00. GET IT HERE.

Comments

  1. The dress code with sneakers looks really awesome and unique. luton car park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzannah’s trained eye for designing and cutting the most flattering silhouettes for each body shape makes for the perfect style for a chic society event, or a special occasion.Cheap Luton parking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts