A Different Take On The Camo Print.

shot by Anthony Willis.


Funny that camouflage means blending to not be seen but with these 2 looks, you will be noticeable as hell. This post will showcase 2 other ways to utilize the camouflage print. Instead of just wearing camo pants/shorts or camo print shoes or snapbacks, I will present 2 other variations.




I saw a camo blazer at Topman which I thought was super cool but I just didn't have the bank to purchase it at that time. Instead, I decided to use an authentic army jacket I found at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market, a lighter version of it, that pretty much served its purpose as an equivalent to a blazer. 

Apparel Breakdown:



  • NY Hat Company. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $8.00.
  • J.Crew button down. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $5.00.
  • American Apparel Knit Tie. The Salvation Army. $2.00.
  • Authentic Army Jacket. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $15.00.
  • J.Crew Slim Cargo. J.Crew. $35.00.
  • Bass Boots. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $10.00.


  • FINAL TALLY = $75.00




    I've had this tie for about 2 years now. It's really rare I bust this piece out because it's a 90s tie. It's a bit on the fatter tie side. Regardless, it's a gem for 2 bucks and definitely one of my favorite finds. Side note: I look buff as fuck. Well, to me, I do.

    Apparel Breakdown:
    • NY Hat Company. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $8.00.
    • Ben Sherman Short Sleeve. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $5.00.
    • Camo Tie. The Salvation Army. $2.00.
    • Brooks Brothers brown vest. Ann's Closet Thrift Store. $4.00.
    • H&M jeans. H&M. $25.00.
    • Vintage boots. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $20.00.
    FINAL TALLY = $64.00

    ENJOY GUYS! 

    AGAIN, THESE ARE MY OWN FINDINGS AT THRIFT STORES, VINTAGE PLACES and FLEA MARKETS. THESE ARE LOOKS TO INSPIRE YOU GUYS TO PUT TOGETHER ITEMS YOU FIND WHILE THRIFTING! WE WILL NOT BE GETTING THE SAME PRICES AND DEALS AS I DO BUT YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE GET LESS THAN THE AVERAGE. REMEMBER, BEING FASHIONABLE DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE RICH! 

    #LOOKRICHSHOPCHEAP

    Comments

    1. If your ever in the area of LA,I know some places that are not frequented too often and have great vintage for dirt cheap!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I agree, you don't need to be rich to be chic. Love your outfits and I love the way you combine the vintage outfits. I'm your new fan and reader. Yey!

      Ericka from The Philippines
      http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts