How to make your own galaxy shoes.

Apparel Breakdown.
Galaxy.
Shot by Anthony Willis.

The crazed these days is pretty much everything that has the galaxy print on it. I'm all about it so I'm going to capitalize on it. Haha. Considering I'm known to turn everything cool in a reasonable price so people with no money can afford it...I did this tutorial to help all of us ballin' in a budget to still be dope. Hope you like it! 

Above is the video of the tutorial! An episode of Denny Taught Me. I was joined by my friends Juan and Jillian. Just follow it and you are golden!

necklace by EMLE clothing.


Comments

  1. those shoes are just SO COOL !!! I think I could do my own galaxy shoes thanks to your video ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute winner! great work! definitely worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your galaxy shoes are so awesome! Definitely going to make my own galaxy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are epic but how would they stand the rain??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes do they stand the rain ? And please do you let the paint dry beteen each apply ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am surely going to make it now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow they are awesome!!! really want to make those

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love galaxy shoes I'm going to make my own and how much does it all cost ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts